The Ladies

The Ladies

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Me, Gracie again

Hi all.  Well I have been with my new humans for almost 4 months.   I think I like these people.  They get so excited when I do new things. 
I have been terrified of men, mostly white men with facial hair, but the other day at the bark park I felt safe enough to let two different men pat me.  Mom was crazy happy, even took a picture.  It's on her phone though and she hasn't downloaded the pictures. 
The next day, she took me to the Blueberry Festival in Wellborn FL.  She let me go at my own pace to.  Didn't force me anywhere.  She was so patient, so well trained.  I was doing paw-some until something called a live band came on and scared the fleas off of me.  Mom knew that was to stressful and we wag-tailed it out of there. 
I had to remind mom, baby steps.  She said she want me ready for the Hahira Honey Bee Festival and she even bought me this ugly bumble bee tu-tu.  She must be licking the catnip if she thinks I am going out in public like that.
Mom wants me to let all of you know that Lady is doing purrfect.  She has trouble getting up and around but heck she is a senior.  I hope I look that great when I am her age.  Mom also promised me I can post pictures the next time I get on.  Until then, woof you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, we wonder if you are going to be scared of our Dog Dad.

    Essex & Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are doing so well! Sounds like your mom is helping you become a confident young collie!

    ReplyDelete