Our dog neighbors lost everything in the early morning hours to a fire. Their entire house burnt down. Just when we thought the fire was out our human had to call the fire department to come back out because it sparked back up. It was really scary, fire trucks everywhere. Good news is our friends got all their humans out of the house to safety and no lives were lost, just memories. We are waiting to hear from them to see if we can help them out. We also made our human check our smoke detectors and we want you to do the same!