The Ladies

The Ladies

Monday, August 30, 2010

Introducing Lady I

My human is taking too long building our blog so I am going to jump in and introduce myself.  I am Lady (Lady I).  I adopted my human from the SPCA in Key West FL.  My first family was great except they traveled alot and decided I deserved something more stable.  I am 10 years old and I now live in GA.  After leaving Key West FL, I moved to Panama City FL while my human served her country overseas for a year.  I have an annoying sister, also named Lady (Lady II) who eats my food and steals my treats.  My human is awesome because she yells at her and she replaces what my sister takes.  I love, LOVE car rides, dog parks, long walks and other humans (especially the ones that pet me).  My favorite dog treat is Frosty Paws, and my favorite human food is cheese.  I also love going to the beauty salon aka Pet Smart to get my hair and nails done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment